Account Manager (Chicago)
Position & Company Overview
a2z, Inc. offers you the chance to work in a fun and flexible work environment. We are looking for a high-energy individual to join us in the role of Account Manager, working as an important part of our Sales team. This special individual will have the opportunity to help our clients improve their exposition sales and marketing processes by fitting them with the right technology solution for them. If you are a people person with a background in exposition sales, marketing or management…this job could be for you. Prior experience or knowledge of a2z is a plus, but not required.
General description of the position:
- Maintain accurate records of all email and phone communication for every client for future reference.
- Update client and potential client information in SalesForce and client database systems.
- Prepare sales report for weekly Sales Meeting.
Directly related to client/project
- Review CRM reports and establish realistic dates for renewal contracts and invoice submission
- Review client’s a2z-powered event sites to assess usage of a2z product prior to renewal contacts
- Follow up with clients during their show cycle to establish client relationship and assess possibility of upgrades
- Establish price estimates for renewals, upgrades and additions to contracts
- Submit and follow up on the status of contracts, renewals and invoices to clients
- Communicate with Project Managers regarding status of project and relationship with clients
- Participate in weekly Operations meeting to assess status of client’s products
- Participate in project kick-off calls with Project Managers and clients as needed
- Telecommuting is an option
- Some travel may be required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Must be self-motivated and a team player
- Strong organization skills necessary
- In-depth knowledge of the event industry is required
- Knowledge of a2z products or event floorplan software is a plus
- Involvement in event industry organizations is a plus! (IAEE, PCMA, MPI, AMPS etc)
- A proven track record over fifteen years
- An environment where your opinion counts
- Opportunities to make contributions within a team environment
- Meaningful work
- Cutting edge technology
- Educational opportunities
- Flexibility – in schedules and dress code
a2z, Inc. provides event planners and organizers with powerful web-based solutions that help increase and accelerate booth sales. Our clients also realize improved productivity in back office processes; increased connectivity with their membership, seamless integration with their CRM and financial databases, an improved event web site for their attendees and exhibitors, and the latest use of mobile and social media tools to boost marketing efforts. Our offerings include online event floor plans, event websites, abstract/speaker management, networking and matchmaking tools, personal itinerary builders, and more.
a2z’s solutions are used by 1,200+ leading trade shows and conferences across the globe every year. More than 46% of the TSE Gold 100 and TSNN Top 250 Events leverage a2z’s innovative web and mobile solutions.
Even though a2z is a world leader, we have a relatively small staff in a relaxed and flexible work environment. Visit www.a2zinc.net for more information.
Submit your resume in MS Word or PDF to hr@a2zInc.net.