Digital Project Coordinator
Click to Apply
Position & Company Overview
a2z, Inc. offers you the chance to work in a fun and flexible work environment. We are looking for a high-energy individual to join us in the role of Digital Project Coordinator, working as an important part of our Partnership team. This entry-level position will be assisting the project management team with digital project tasks. In this role, you will need to communicate and coordinate tasks effectively with the marketing and technical teams, and will occasionally work directly with the clients. Ideal candidates are exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple project deadlines.
Location: Columbia Maryland
General description of the position:
- Help to define and track task timelines and deliverables
- Ensure that all team members understand task requirements and works with other team members to identify potential challenges and roadblocks to meeting task deadlines
- Make strategic recommendations to marketing and sales team
- Support special projects on an as needed basis
- Work directly with the clients to resolve issues
Click to Apply
- Bachelor's Degree
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly MS Excel
- Strong business acumen and experience with datasets to construct data analysis in order to answer business questions
- Ability to work comfortably under pressure and prioritize multiple work responsibilities, with competing demands, while maintaining confidentiality and professionalism
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and facility with collaborating as part of large teams
- Ability to anticipate problems ahead of time and take a proactive approach towards solving them
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Ability to learn quickly, to respond/react quickly to changing priorities, and to be dedicated to completion of required tasks
- Ability to initiate and complete tasks with minimum supervision.