.NET Web Application Developer (Full Time)
Are you the right person for the opportunity to be responsible for development, deployment, and support of our ASP.NET based application product?
- A company with a proven track record over ten years
- A company where your opinion counts
- A company where you have opportunities to make contributions within a team environment
- Meaningful work
- Cutting edge technology
- Educational opportunities
- Flexibility – in schedules and dress code
- Benefits such as:
- Medical and dental coverage
- 80 hours of vacation in the first year – in addition to sick and personal leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
General Requirements for this job:
- B.S. degree in related field preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Dedicated and detail-oriented
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Essential Duties/Requirements for this job:
- Strong background developing web-based applications leveraging the .NET Framework
- Contribute to the architecture, design, and development of web-based applications and systems
- Maintenance of our .NET product on a daily basis
- Keep current with the latest technology and trends to help find the right solutions
Specific Technical skills needed:
- Strong background in object-oriented development methodologies
- Experience with XML, XSLT, XPATHm
Team Skills required:
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to supplement basic job skills with creative problem solving
- Must be results-oriented and self-motivated
- Team: 40%
- Individual: 60%
- Looking for a team player with positive attitude and interest in helping the company succeed
- Must live within MD/DC/VA area; hours are flexible and occasional telecommuting is an option
- No phone inquiries please!
a2z, Inc. provides event planners and organizers with a powerful web-based software suite that helps increase and accelerate booth sales. Our clients also realize improved productivity in back office processes; increased connectivity with their membership, CRM and financial databases; and an improved web presence for their attendees and exhibitors. Our features include online tradeshow floor plans, event websites, abstract/speaker management, matchmaking tools, personal itinerary builder, plus much more.
a2z Inc. was launched in 1998 and is now a world leader in the development of event management software used by over 500 show organizers worldwide to manage and market their trade shows and expos – including over four dozen of the Top-200 shows in the U.S.
Even though a2z is a world leader, we have a young and relatively small staff in a fun and flexible work environment. Visit www.a2zinc.net for more information.
Submit your resume in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View other career opportunities »