Senior .NET Web Application Developer (Full Time)
Are you the right person for the opportunity to be responsible for development, deployment, and support of our ASP.NET based application product?
General Requirements for this job:
- B.S. degree in related field preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Dedicated and detail-oriented
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Essential Duties/Requirements for this job:
- Strong background developing web-based applications leveraging the .NET Framework
- Contribute to the architecture, design, and development of web-based applications and systems
- Maintenance of our .NET product on a daily basis
- Keep current with the latest technology and trends to help find the right solutions
Specific Technical skills needed:
- Strong background in object-oriented development methodologies
- Experience with XML, XSLT, XPATH
- Strong Background in SQL Server backend development
Team Skills required:
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to supplement basic job skills with creative problem solving
- Must be results-oriented and self-motivated
- Team: 40%
- Individual: 60%
- Looking for a team player with positive attitude and interest in helping the company succeed
- Must live within MD/DC/VA area; hours are flexible and occasional telecommuting is an option
- No phone inquiries please!
- A company with a proven track record over ten years
- A company where your opinion counts
- A company where you have opportunities to make contributions within a team environment
- Meaningful work
- Cutting edge technology
- Educational opportunities
- Flexibility – in schedules and dress code
- Benefits such as:
- Medical and dental coverage
- 80 hours of vacation in the first year – in addition to sick and personal leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
a2z, Inc. provides event planners and organizers with a powerful web-based software suite that helps increase and accelerate booth sales. Our clients also realize improved productivity in back office processes; increased connectivity with their membership, CRM and financial databases; and an improved web presence for their attendees and exhibitors. Our features include online tradeshow floor plans, event websites, abstract/speaker management, matchmaking tools, personal itinerary builder, plus much more.
a2z’s solutions are used by 1,200+ leading trade shows and conferences across the globe every year. More than 46% of the TSE Gold 100 and TSNN Top 250 Events leverage a2z’s innovative web and mobile solutions.
Even though a2z is a world leader, we have a young and relatively small staff in a fun and flexible work environment. Visit www.a2zinc.net for more information.
Submit your resume in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View other career opportunities »