a2z Brings Facilitated Attendee Journey to Its Native Mobile App Solution for the Events Industry
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 11/26/2017
a2z announces the release of facilitated attendee journeys with innovative User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) features to its acclaimed mobile app platform.
Powered by ChirpE, the MyEventPlan native mobile app for tradeshows, conferences and professional meetings incorporates the following distinctive usability and promotional features:
- Fully branded events with custom home screen app icons
- Smart access via dynamic banners, emails, SMS and social media posts
- Automatic updates and seamless integrations
- Powerful analytics and dashboard reports
- Comprehensive marketing and end-user support
"MyEventPlan app delivers a coherent and logical user flow that is a paradigm shift and an industry first," said Rajiv Jain, CEO, a2z, Inc. "Fully compliant with App Store guidelines, it enhances instead of compromising on delivering conversions, engagement, and retention for tradeshows, conferences and professional meetings."
a2z is showcasing MyEventPlan at Expo! Expo! Annual Meeting in San Antonio, TX from 28-30 November 2017. Click here to learn more and to request a meeting with a2z's team for a demo of MyEventPlan.