a2z Releases Version 12 for Better Event Management
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 09/06/2012
a2z, Inc., a leading developer of online event management and marketing software announces the debut of its newest platform: Version 12 (V.12). More than 900 hours of development and 150 hours of professional services effort were dedicated to making V.12 our most easy-to-use, efficient version of the a2z event management system yet. Clients that saw the beta version used words like, “smooth,” “awesome,” and “flexible,” to describe the changes they saw.
Tapping superior technology and a more attractive Graphical User (GUI), V.12 offers a host of new features as well as enhancements requested by our clients and partners:
- New Exhibit Sales & Online Contract Management module that can be easily configured for a variety of booth sales models to make selling exhibit space, upgrades, and add-ons easier for event managers
- User-friendly exhibitor list with multiple views that display rich content to promote exhibitors’ online eBooths to attendees
- Personalized walking map of the show floor for attendees to plan out their route now available from the event website as well as the mobile apps
- An improved interface that makes administrative tools, session calendar layout and event maps easier to use and navigate
- Multiple native mobile app enhancements including auto sync with event site content, video gallery, connection to mobile device calendar and more
- iCloud® support so mobile users can automatically sync event data across multiple Apple® devices including iPad®, iPhone®, iPod® and Mac® computers
- Addition of end-user support for event map, attendee login, exhibitor console, call for papers and speaker self-service console as a complimentary service to improve the event experience for users
Angela Carr, Vice President, Professional Services for a2z, Inc., said, “One of the highlights of this new release is the online exhibit sales and contract management module. It can be tweaked to 95% of show managers’ existing business processes with virtually no customization. It is amazing. The clients who saw the beta version were impressed too.”
CEO Rajiv Jain added, “We continue to innovate to enhance the value for show organizers as well as their exhibitors and attendees. This new version will impact the speed of doing business, and aid our clients’ effectiveness.”
iCloud is a registered service mark of Apple Inc. Apple, iPad, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.