maximize your event potential
Industry leading software for better booth sales, event websites and attendee engagement
a2zShow is the premier solution for organizations with larger shows or more complex needs. Highly configurable and easy to learn, a2zShow can integrate with most accounting and association management platforms, customer databases and registration vendors. a2zShow can also be customized to meet any unique requirements you may have.
Download the full a2zShow Features List
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Who are the primary users of a2zShow?
A. a2zShow is an event management solution designed for non-profit and for-profit organizations that produce or manage expositions and conferences. Current users include independent show organizers, trade associations, professional societies and corporations from all over the world. a2z solutions include two interfaces:
- Administrative back-end websites with secure admin access to specific events and tasks for each staff member allowing the management staff to manage and market the events
- Public websites that allow attendees, exhibitors, speakers, press and event participants to browse and explore the event information. Secure logins and self-serve tools allow the participants to personalize the virtual event experience while preparing for the live event.
Q. What differentiates a2z from other event management software solutions in the market?
A. a2zShow is a single, central database system that provides insight into all your events, from year to year. This popular, online, real-time tool for event managers can be used easily and effectively throughout an organization, enabling information to flow seamlessly between different software applications, legacy systems, and cross-fucntional teams via the Internet.
a2zShow is built on Microsoft.NET technology and is designed to share information using a single, simple interface over the Internet, without requiring you to download, buy, install or maintain any desktop or server software.
Q. Can a2zShow integrate with my registration and AMS/CRM systems?
A. a2zShow offers built-in and customizable integrations with leading CRM, AMS, sales, and CAD systems to reduce double data entry and user errors.
Q. We have a large team working on the different aspects of our event. Can we allow different team members to access different parts of the system?
A. a2zShow allows role-based user security permissions determined by the admin.
Q. Our participants are clamoring for matchmaking and social networking tools. Does a2zShow have these features?
A. Easy-to-use personalization tools for improving the attendee event experience are a part of a2z. For the next-generation networking tools, a2zShow can be configured with networkNow! matchmaking, networking and appointment scheduling tools for attendees, exhibitors, speakers and organizers.
Q. How does a2zShow handle booth sales?
A. a2zShow allows online, onsite and offline booth sales with online payments and full financial tracking and auditing. You and your staff can create and send messages and confirmation letters in MS Word or HTML to your attendees, exhibitors, and speakers.
Q. We have international shows that measure booth space in the metric system. Can a2zShow handle that?
a2zShow offers the option to manage the show floor in metric units for international events
Q. What kind of reports are available for our admin staff?
A. a2zShow includes detailed graphical reporting tools to highlight booths on the floor plan using custom criteria. It also comes standard with powerful and flexible a2z reporting engine for better data-mining and reporting. You can even run custom SQL queries and save them for future use.
Q. We have a large conference along with our expo. Does a2zShow handle only the floor plan and booth sales?
A. a2zShow offers complete conference marketing and management, call for papers, submissions grading and session details publishing capabilities. Comprehensive conference and speaker management modules let your presenters and speakers view a list of their sessions, add and edit bios, and submit AV requirements using the a2zShow solution.
We continually work with our clients to further improve the features and usability of our solutions. We make sure that we utilize emerging technologies to our customers' advantage:
- Choice of multiple website design templates allows higher flexibility in matching the event branding
- a2zGadgets make relevant show information available to organizers, exhibitors, attendees and other industry actors from anywhere on the internet, from any device
- Built-in Google Custom Search Engine allows you to harness the power of Google to create a search engine based on the links on your website or blogroll tailored to your needs
- Use the power of Really Simple Syndication (RSS 2.0) to seamlessly stream exhibitor and session updates to exhibitors and attendees
- Enhanced call for papers and conference management modules offer an improved user experience for conference managers, speakers and attendees
- ExecutiveDashboard provides real-time company-wide show-by-show performance reporting that allows senior executives to run "what-if" scenarios based on projected revenue and NSF sales
Not sure what you need?
Compare a2z event management solutions and find one that meets
your business needs
Product comparison sheet