American Industrial Hygiene Association Finds New Revenue with a2z Tools
"a2zShow offers advertising opportunities and floor plan management solutions that increase event revenues while decreasing administration costs for an association."
-- Carol Tobin, Conference and Expo Director
American Industrial Hygiene Association
American Industrial Hygiene Association discovered that they needed an expo management software for the virtual expo of their annual show.
a2z provides the virtual expo in addition to a robust floor mapping and management tool, and provides the tools to facilitate website advertisers. Rotating banner advertising was recognized as a smart approach to generate a new revenue stream which in turn would cover the purchase of a2zshow web-based programs.
The a2zShow program collaboration and data management solution allows for the easy exchange, evaluation and categorization of event advertising information between users. The integrated software has reduced the time it takes for a user to find event information and has increased staff productivity. The new portal environment has revolutionized the work processes for American Industrial Hygiene Association event staff. Overall, the solution provides better information exchange, advertising opportunities and operational efficiency.
- Additional Revenue - Revenue from keyword and product category sensitive rotating banner ads provides additional exposure to the exhibitors and revenue for the association.
- Live Data Management - Where it used to require weekly updates to load show floor information in the EXPOCAD® tool, a2z delivers automated real-time floor updates.
- User Friendly - AIHA staff required significantly less training and was able to adopt the solution very quickly. End users appreciate the relative ease that a2z was able to present exhibitor products and services in an online expo format.
- Remote Access - Staff has appreciated the ability to use the solution from any location at no extra cost. a2z serves as source for exhibitor resources including exhibitor service kit and hotel information.
- Floor Sales Management - From a webpage exhibitors are able to see an updated live show floor mapping out competitors and partners to determine and select the best available booth location for them.
- Registration Integration - Enables exhibitors to directly connect to the registration solution through a link.
- Exhibitor Profiles - Exhibitors receive an information package and are encouraged to view and use the self-serve tools in a2z to update their show profile and utilize the many resources show management can provide through a2z. This business process has worked extremely well for AIHA.