Corporate Event Marketing Coordinator (Part Time)
Do you have the skills and experience for executing marketing projects for a2z’s events?
General Requirements for this job:
- Professional Degree in Marketing
- 3+ years in digital marketing
- Prefer certification in event marketing (CSTM or similar)
Essential Duties/Requirements for this job:
- Work closely with a2z’s Events Manager and the Professional Services team to coordinate marketing strategy, plan, schedule and campaign for a2z’s corporate events.
- Execute email campaigns which include, but are not limited to: email drafting, campaign set-up, list pulls and reporting.
- Proactively research campaign issues and formulate actionable solutions based on findings.
- Maximize awareness for a2z’s events via regular updates on a2z’s websites and social media.
Specific skills needed:
- Proficiency in email marketing communications
- Proficient in one or more marketing automation systems; e.g. Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, etc.
- Working knowledge of a leading CRM system, e.g. Salesforce
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Good project management skills
- Team: 40%
- Individual: 60%
- A proven track record over fifteen years
- An environment where your opinion counts
- Opportunities to make contributions within a team environment
- Meaningful work
- Cutting edge technology
- Educational opportunities
- Flexibility – in schedules and dress code
a2z, Inc. provides event planners and organizers with powerful web-based solutions that help increase and accelerate booth sales. Our clients also realize improved productivity in back office processes; increased connectivity with their membership, seamless integration with their CRM and financial databases, an improved event web site for their attendees and exhibitors, and the latest use of mobile and social media tools to boost marketing efforts. Our offerings include online event floor plans, event websites, abstract/speaker management, networking and matchmaking tools, personal itinerary builders, and more.
a2z’s solutions are used by 1,200+ leading trade shows and conferences across the globe every year. More than 46% of the TSE Gold 100 and TSNN Top 250 Events leverage a2z’s innovative web and mobile solutions.
Even though a2z is a world leader, we have a relatively small staff in a relaxed and flexible work environment. Visit www.a2zinc.net for more information.
Submit your resume in MS Word or PDF to hr@a2zInc.net.