Integration Developer (Full Time or Contract)
a2z, Inc. offers you the chance to work in a fun and flexible work environment as part of a relatively small staff. We are looking for a developer solely dedicated to building integrations with other systems, or an integration platform that we can repurpose as necessary. This position is in our Technology Department and reports to the VP of Technology.
- A company with a proven track record over ten years
- A company where your opinion counts
- A company where you have opportunities to make contributions within a team environment
- Meaningful work
- Cutting edge technology
- Educational opportunities
- Flexibility – in schedules and dress code
- Benefits such as:
- Medical and dental coverage
- 80 hours of vacation in the first year – in addition to sick and personal leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
General Requirements for this job:
- B.S. degree in related field preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Dedicated and detail-oriented
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong background developing web-based integrations
- Experience with IPaaS
- Experience with REST architecture
Essential Duties for this job:
- Contribute to the architecture, design, and development of API’s with other systems
- Maintenance of existing integrations
- Keep current with the latest technology and trends to help find the right solutions
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to supplement basic job skills with creative problem solving
- Must be results-oriented and self-motivated
Essential Duties for this job:
- Strong background in integration methodologies
- 5+ years experience in related field
- Experience with:
- Web Services (REST,SOAP)
- JSON, XML, XSLT, Flat-files
- .Net development experience is a plus
- ESB experience is a plus
- ETL experience with SSIS is a plus
- Team: 40%
- Individual: 60%
- Looking for a team player with positive attitude and interest in helping the company succeed.
- Driving distance to the Columbia, MD area is a plus. Position is available to remote employees outside of the area.
- No phone inquiries please!
a2z, Inc. provides event planners and organizers with a powerful web-based software suite that helps increase and accelerate booth sales. Our clients also realize improved productivity in back office processes; increased connectivity with their membership, CRM and financial databases; and an improved web presence for their attendees and exhibitors. Our features include online tradeshow floor plans, event websites, abstract/speaker management, matchmaking tools, personal itinerary builder, event mobile app, plus much more.
a2z Inc. was launched in 1998 and is now a world leader in the development of event management software used by over 500 show organizers worldwide to manage and market their trade shows and expos – including over four dozen of the Top-250 shows in the U.S.
Even though a2z is a world leader, we have a young and relatively small staff in a fun and flexible work environment. Visit www.a2zinc.net for more information.
Submit your resume in MS Word to hr@a2zInc.net.