a2z Launching Powerful Business Intelligence & Reporting Engine for the Events Industry
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 11/26/2017
a2z announces that it is launching a powerful, cloud-based business intelligence and reporting engine within its award-winning event management and marketing solutions for trade show, exhibition, conference, and professional meeting organizers.
Custom-designed and flexibly configurable, this new reporting engine further enhances a2z's one-of-a-kind integrated technology environment that enables client organizations to manage and compare multiple events within one centralized admin system. Slated for release in 2018, the new reporting engine includes the following key features and benefits:
- Business intelligence platform specifically built for the events industry
- Intuitive, easy-to-use visual interface requiring minimal steps to run routine as well as customized reports
- Real-time and self-service reports, dashboards, and visualization
- Streamlined data exploration and drill-down charts for deeper comparative analysis
- Rules-based and user-driven workflows
- Comprehensive report sharing, emailing, scheduling, and printing features
" We are thrilled to announce the launch of our cutting-edge reporting and business intelligence features at Expo! Expo! 2017," said Rajiv Jain, CEO, a2z, Inc. " Our solutions have long offered an incomparable richness and depth of data to event organizers. This new offering will now make accessing, analyzing, and utilizing that data to grow their events amazingly easier than ever for all users of a2z's solutions."
a2z is showcasing its award-winning solutions at Expo! Expo! Annual Meeting in San Antonio, TX from 28-30 November 2017. Click here to request a meeting with a2z's team at the event.