Intern (Paid) – Market Research (Part-Time)
a2z, Inc. has revolutionized the business of trade show promotion and event management while maintaining a fun and flexible work environment. Launched in 1998, a2z is now a recognized leader in the development of event management software used by over 700 show organizers worldwide to manage and market their trade shows and expos – including 50 of the Top-200 shows in the U.S.
Located in Columbia, MD, a2z offers powerful web-based software applications that help increase and accelerate exhibit booth sales. Our clients also realize improved productivity in back office processes; increased connectivity with their membership, integration with their CRM and financial databases; and improved productivity.
About the position
This position will help grow Client’s events through recruitment of C-level buyer delegates and exhibiting companies to sponsor. This is an excellent step and position to learn the key pieces to effectively data mine and sell within the Event industry.
This is a roll-up-your-sleeves-and-work internship, so you won’t just be the office “go-fer”. Our past interns say “you’ll have fun here,” and we think you’ll find the work at a2z to be both challenging and exciting. Best of all, a successful internship could possibly lead to a permanent position – several our interns have chosen to join us full-time.
Qualifications You Should Possess:
- Currently in college
- 0-3 years data entry and mining experience
- Ability to multi-task successfully
- Excellent attention to detail; strong organizational, analytical and time-management skills
- Live within a comfortable commuting distance from our Columbia, Maryland office
- Ability to work ~20-29 hours/week
- Analyze leads through inbound demographics and LinkedIn
- Effectively research leads to determine KPIs within the VIBE program
- Data mine, clean, and enter into data base
Do you think we would be a good fit for each other? Then we would like to hear from you! Apply today! Just e-mail your resume and a brief letter, telling us why you think this position is a perfect fit, to hr@a2zInc.net.